Poke bowl with shrimps, coconut milk and ginger | Black garlic Food Crayon
For 4 people :
- 1 pound of prawns
- 4 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 nice piece of ginger of 3 cm
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- ½ box of corn kernels
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- ½ diced cucumber
- Boiled edamame
- 1 box of coconut milk
- Chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- sesame seeds as needed
- 1 ½ cup of cooked basmati rice
- Salt and pepper as needed
1. Shell the prawns
2. Peel the garlic and grate the ginger
3. Brown the crushed garlic and finely diced ginger.
4. Add the prawns and brown them.
5.Pour the coconut milk, lemon juice, salt and pepper and let heat over low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Place the cooked rice on a edge of the plate.
7. Make a small pile with the carrots and place it next to the rice.
8. Do the same with the diced chili pepper, the corn, diced cucumber and edamame.
9. Place the shrimp on a small pile on one side.
10. Pour the lemon-ginger sauce over the entire preparation
11. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro on the plate
12. Sharpen the Black Garlic Food Crayon and decorate each plate with 4 shavings.
13. Serve and enjoy !! 😉