Nordic shrimp toasts | Grapefruit & Timut Pepper Food Crayon
Recipe by chef Jean-Philippe Desjardins
Ingredients for 2 toasts
- 100g Cooked and peeled Nordic shrimps
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- ¼ lemon juice
- 1 slice of white bread
- ½ cup cooked peas
- 4 minced mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped French shallot
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Toast the bread.
2. Remove the crusts and cut into the shape of your choice.
3. Mix the peas, shallot, mint (coarse mash)
4. Season with olive oil
5. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
6. Combine the shrimp, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
7. Adjust the seasoning.
8. Arrange on croutons and pea puree.
Add a few shavings of Grapefruit & Pepper Timut Food Crayon!