Cocktail made by Fanny Gauthier from Ateliers et saveurs
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 1.05 oz Cointreau
- 3 oz white cranberry juice
- 1642 Yuzu flavours
- Crayon Tangerine & Cinnamon
- 3 oz Fiol Prosecco DOC
Make an icing with a little Cointreau on the edge of the glass and put a few shavings of the Tangerine & Cinnamon Food Crayon on top.
1. In a shaker, pour all the ingredients, except the Prosecco bubbles!
2. Add ice and shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
3. Pour all of your shaker into a champagne flute.
4. Top with bubbles of Fiol Prosecco DOC
5. Mix with a spoon to make the mixture merged!