Chili con carne | Chipotle Food Crayon
For 4 people :
- 1 pound of Ground meat
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 1 can of drained black beans
- 1 tablespoon of chili (spice)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Heat the ground meat in a pot
2. Diced the onion and tomatoes.
3. Add onion, garlic and tomatoes to the meat
4. Continue to heat while stirring and add the can of tomato paste.
5. Cook for 2 minutes and add water and Chili.
6. Salt, pepper
7. Cook for 20 minutes over medium heat
8. Add the black beans.
9. Cook for another 15 minutes and reduce a little to obtain a creamy sauce.
10. Eat with rice on which you have dressed the chili meat sauce or simply with tortillas.
11. Sharpen Chipotle Food Crayon and decorate your dish with chili sauce.
12. Serve and enjoy !! 😉