- Food crayon have a shelf life of 9 months from the date of production
- The expiry date is written on the tube
- It is important to replace Food crayon inside their tube in order to preserve the freshness, taste and color of the product
- A Food Crayon gives about 120 shavings
- 8 to 10 shavings are enough to spice up your dish
- A Food Crayon is usually used for 3 meals of 4 people
Not really ! Food Crayon will keep their beautifull shape once you've sharpen on your plates. Their are made of Agar-agar ; a plant-based gelling agent which metls at high temperatures.
You can keep them in the fridge or at room temperature, protected from light.