Aparagus Soup | Mushroom Food Crayon
May 22, 2021
- 1lb of asparagus
- 1 chopped onion
- 1.25 liters (5 cups) of chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mushroom Food Crayon
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Add the asparagus. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
2. In a blender, reduce into a smooth puree. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Sharpen the Mushroom Food Crayon on top for a perfect match!
Bon appétit! ;)