Quinoa Salad | Lemon Food Crayon
May 18, 2021
- 1 red onion, diced
- 300g of quinoa
- 150g cherry tomatoes cut in 2
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 200g of drained chickpeas
- A few basil leaves
- Lemon Food Crayon
- 2 limes
- 1 1/2
tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation - dressing:
1. Squeeze the juice from the limes, and mix it with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Wash the chives and basil, then finely chop them and mix them with the dressing.
Preparation - Salad:
1. Rinse the quinoa under cold running water until clear.
2. Cook the Quinoa into boiling water for 15 minutes, drain it and keep it on the side.
3. In a
bowl, combine the red onions, tomatoes, avocado, chickpeas, cucumber with the quinoa and pour in the dressing.
4. Mix everything together and put a few basil leaves on top.
5. Sharpen the Lemon Food Crayon to season your salad.