- 200g of dark chocolate 70%
- 100g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- One pinch of salt
1. Melt the chocolate and the butter in a water bath
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks
3. With a whisk, mix the sugar with the yolks
4. Then, add the chocolate and butter mixture to the sugar and yolk one.
5. Beat the egg whites and add the pinch of salt
6. With a fork, incorporate delicately the egg whites into the mix until you get a creamy mousse texture
7. Separate in small serving bowl and set in for 20 minutes in the fridge
8. Add some Ghost Pepper Food Crayon on top to garnish !
Bon appétit ! ;)