Lobster, Cream of Corn, Chorizo, Peas | Black garlic Food Crayon
Feb 21, 2021
Lobster, Cream of Corn, Chorizo, Peas | Crayon Black garlic
Recipe by chef Jean-Philippe Desjardins
Ingredients for 2
- 1 cooked lobster, cut in 2, claws peeled
- 1 corncob, cooked and removed kernel
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ¼ cup cream
- ½ cup cooked peas
- 20 thin slices of chorizo
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat the corn and mash in a blender with the butter and cream.
3. Brown the chorizo slices and drain.
4. Reheat the lobster by steaming.
5. Season with lemon juice and olive oil.
6. Toss with the peas and chorizo slices.
7. Adjust the seasoning.
8. Arrange over the corn mash, in the shell if desired. Decorate with the nasturtium leaves.
Add a few shavings of the Black Garlic Food Crayon!