- Half of a baguette, cut into slices
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of basil
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chili & Garlic Food Crayon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
2. Brush with olive oil the slices of bread and put them in the oven for 10 minutes until lightly toasted.
3. Cut the tomatoes, keep only the flesh (no seeds and keep as little liquid as possible).
4. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, green onion, basil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and the rest of the oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste
6. Add the mixture on the slices of bread.
7. Sharpen the Chili & Garlic food Crayon for an extra kick! 🌶
Enjoy your meal!