Avocado Shrimps | Crayon Grapefruit & Timut pepper
Sep 23, 2020
For 4 people:
- 1 cup of pink shrimps
- 2 tablespoon of Ketchup
- 2 ripes avocados cut in 2
- 6 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper as you like
1. Boil the shrimps.
2. Cut avocados in 2 parts.
3. Mix the ketchup, the mayonnaise and some drops of spicy sauce (as you like).
4. Put salt and pepper as you like.
5. Mix the shrimps in the mixture of mayonnaise.
6. Put a few spoon of the mixture in the 1/2 avocado.
7. Sharp 8 shavings of Grapefruit & Timut pepper to decorate each avocados with 2 shavings.
8. Serve and enjoy!